Thursday, August 28, 2008

SPRING

It’s spring!

I find this the most amazing time of the year. Somehow the winter cobwebs of the psyche just seem to fall off and reveal new ideas, energy, opportunities, interactions and pursuits. Like the deciduous trees, I shed the clutches of winter and embrace God’s beautiful creation.

The white stinkwood tree, in our garden, is covered in fresh emerald leaves. The weaver bird has six nests and has already reared a clutch of chicks. His twitter is constant as he wards off other winged creatures. If I walk out into the garden, the aroma of jasmine wafts all around me and is tempered by the smell of newly laid compost. It really is so beautiful!

In the distance the noise of the highway remains a constant reminder of the world’s routine. How many people immersed in routine are missing this awesome display of new life?

I take this moment, again, to be grateful for my life, my health, my loved ones and all my blessings. Spring is just that… earth’s coil unleashing new energy!

Have a wonderful day and enjoy SPRING!

No comments:

Post a Comment